Sunday, May 23, 2010

5 Mei 2010 (wednesday)

I was told that tomorrow I will start venturing out to the sites. So before doing so I have to learn all the basic stuff and technicalities of the projects.

First and foremost I learn the drawing plan for piling. Understand the placement for each set, the footing size, and many more. next is to study on "Proper Concreting for Engineers Inspection". This is crucial as to when the time for me to watch and oversee the construction workers. i would have a general idea about their work quality and such. again, I was briefed on the safety measures and equpements useful at the site later.

Later during the day, Ms Nurziah who is also the Supervisor for the Project Department brought myself and another trainee to get safety boots for tomorrow's use.

-> cheap2 one only mah. hahaha










Someone's Birthday todayyyy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment