Sunday, May 23, 2010

28 April 2010 ( Wednesday)

Today I am still being stationed in the sane department, which is the MC. I was told that I will be sticking around here for another few days until Friday. So this entry shall be a compilation of these days incorporated.

I am asked to go to the Finance Department to seek information on how funds were acquired for the MC. Again I was briefly informed by the officer inside the Finance Department.

Upon getting the answer to all the necessary details needed, again I head back to the MC and further studied the types of land title, the differences between strata land and land title, how they cooperate with Land&Survey and Personal Relations department.

I then get to read up on the customers' files; reports from customers about dissatisfactory units of theirs, faulty items imbedded inside, fees incorporated, and other such matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment