Sunday, May 23, 2010

13 April 2010

I started the week of by being posted to the Sales & Services Department. Its supervisor, Ms. Evangeline Banis briefed on the function within her department and their organizational chart. I was given to study the Sales and Purchase (S&P) document / agreement, what is dictated within its context, its critical parts, and other legal sections.

Thereafter, I was attached to the sales people to oversee how they contact and engage conversations with a potential prospect, getting confirmation for purchases, set up appointments for signing of S&P, so on and so forth. I was also attached to the after-sales service unit with Ms. Nadia, who deals in rental performance and other services. I was also briefed on other ways to aid customers who have glitch in their loan application.

At my desk, I prepared files and other documents for potential prospects. I will be attached to this department for 3 days till Thursday, running the same tasks.

here are some of the things I learned in this department:

1) The selling and marketing administrative process can be represented as follow:



2) As for the sales person, it is crucial moment for the client to take the money out of his/her pocket and sign on the booking performa.

3) Execution of sale and purchase agreement (SPA) is the next important step after (2).



-> Picture shows the front page of an example (SPA) documents.

No comments:

Post a Comment